Monday, April 25, 2011

Paper Presentations

I had fun tonight in class. I loved the hands on activities tonight. I didn't think of doing anything like that for my presentation, but now I gotta start thinking of something like that to do. Making the dolls was fun. It was creative, and it made me understand Emily's presentation even more. Jenny's presentation was also interesting. The way she blindfolded Miranda, and told her to describe the objects that were given to her. It's different though, being blindfolded and being blind. Like Miranda did tonight, she could still describe the items perfectly, because she has seen them before. But imagine a blind person who has never experienced being able to see what non blind people see. It's a totally different thing. And Kayla, Aaah. What a difficult topic to choose. Especially because there are so many questions that come along with What is God like. And to only be able to write it in 8 pages is impossible. So Good luck to her. Anyways. Now I have an idea of how I'm going to do my presentation. I hope.

1 comment:

  1. I agree. The hands on activities were really nice and I felt awful not having thought of one at all. I really liked all the information that I learned tonight, especially with the idea of the dolls being racial and the thought of how we rely on our senses. Thank goodness I'm finished.

    Good luck to everyone else.

    ReplyDelete