Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Do Things Happen For A Reason?

Do things happen for a reason? Well in my opinion, I say yes. But I guess everyone has a different opinion. I have always believed that things happen for a reason, maybe it's because my mother has always said this to me ever since I was little. So do things happen for a reason? It might be that I was raised in the Christianity faith, so my opinion might involve a bit of religion. God, supposedly has a plan for everyone, and decides your destiny. Some part of me believes this, but the other doesn't. I'm getting lost here, and I've completely lost my train of thought. It's sort of like the saying 'When one door closes, another one opens'. Whenever something bad happens to me, I always say to myself, 'it's okay Evander, things happen for a reason' and whether or not I believe this, something good always happens. Even if it's something small. I'm not saying that there's some supernatural thing or whatever you want to call it out there that governs what we do, or what happens. But this to me can also be related to Karma. You know, you do bad things you get extra bad, or if you do good things, then things go better for you. As for the chaos and randomness, welll that's another thing. Of course there's gonna be chaos. Us humans having free will and all that. We try to keep order, and follow set rules, but you're gonna have those days when you feel like not following any rules, and being FREE. Okay, not really free, but feel a lot better. But just for one day or so. There could be many theories as to if there are reasons to the things people do. But who really knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment